UPDATE: New Schedule is Worship under the tent at 5pm and 8pm. No 4pm Live Experience.
You and your family are invited to join us for Christmas Eve. With a Giant Tent on the front lawn and streaming opportunities as well, we have you covered for a safe and Spirit led worship. Read on to learn more about our different worship experiences for this unforgettable night to end a most forgettable year!
- Live Experience at 4pm
- Worship at 5pm
- Traditional Worship at 8pm
- Online Streaming and Unique Worship
Please consider bringing a Canned good to donate as part of our worship. We want to do our part to help restock Fayette Samaritans. Christmas is about living the truth that “For God so loved the world that he gave…” And so, this Christmas we want to give back as well
It Starts at 4pm
Join us for a live experience as the story of our salvation comes to life. Through Vignettes, the story will come to life. Encounter stable animals, enjoy the music of Bethlehem, and some wonderful refreshments to get into the festive mood.
Worship Under the Canopy at 5pm
From our Living Experience of the Story you are invited to move with us into the unfolding of the rest of the story. We will gather under the giant tent, sit socially distanced, and continue to wear our masks for safety. This will be a wonderful worship experience that is fun for the whole family. Filled with powerful music, enhanced by the animals of Bethlehem, and meaningful prayers and reflections that envelope us into the story of our salvation.
Important Information for Our Gatherings
- Masks will be required throughout our time together
- Social distancing is an important part of our safety
- Some chairs will be provided under the tent, however, we encourage you to bring bag chairs from home.
- Seating areas will be marked by white circles painted on the ground
- While in Bethlehem, we are pleased to offer refreshments. These will be served in Covid safe ways and we thank you for wearing your mask once you are finished enjoying.
- We will be gathering outside, rain or shine. Please dress accordingly. There is no floor under the tent, so wear appropriate footwear. Also, feel free to bring blankets to help keep you warm.
- We hope that there is space under the tent for everyone. However, just like God’s love, it is wonderful if the gathering spills out beyond the perimeter of the tent. (Join us as we pray for wonderful weather)
- As we are gathering outside, there is no need for you to make reservations for our night of worship
Traditional Christmas Eve Worship at 8pm
Join us for a night of worship under the Tent with all the traditional hymns and carols of Christmas. This music will fill our hearts and souls with the hope of the Savior who has come into the world. We will celebrate Communion together and be blessed by the peace of a night illuminated by the radiance of our savior.
Online Worship Opporunities
All three of the previous events will be streamed online and links will be shared via our website. Stay tuned for more information about these links to the streaming. Also, a worship experience unique for those who feel unsafe gathering with us in person will be provided. This worship experience will lead you through some readings and thoughtful questions to help you ponder the meaning of this night. As well as give space for the challenge of this Christmas–along with the whole year–being so different from what we are used to. A brief reflection will help you to think about the meaning of Christ in our midst in the midst of such upheaval in our world. Please, keep on the lookout for these opportunities. And, more than anything, know that while we can not be together face to face, you are absolutely a part of our worship community. Know that you are loved by a God who completely emptied himself from his god-ness in order to come to you. While everything is different, Jesus’ love for you will never change.Photo by Jametlene Reskp on Unsplash